Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests
In addition to documents available in the county recording database such as marriage and property records, the Office of the Clerk and Recorder is the custodian of various municipal records including:
- City Ordinances, Resolutions, Proclamations, and Minutes
- City Contracts and Agreements
- City Rules and Regulations
- Oaths of Office for City and County officials
- Miscellaneous documents placed in the public record as “City Clerk Files”
These documents are available upon request, and requests can be emailed to CityClerk@Denvergov.org. Copies of these records do not require a formal request through the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
To make a CORA request for records that fall outside of the examples listed above, please email Records@Denvergov.org The research, retrieval, and review fee for CORA requests is $33.00 per hour, after the first free hour.