Denver is supporting community sites that all residents are welcome to walk, bike, drive or take transit to. You are not required to show identification, proof of residency, or proof of insurance to receive a vaccine at these Denver locations. When you arrive at your appointment, staff will ask about ID and insurance for administrative records, but you are not required to provide this information. Call 720-865-3005 for more site information.
Boys & Girls Club Vaccination Events
The City and County of Denver is partnering with the Boys & Girls Clubs to offer free vaccines. The following locations are offering walk-in vaccine opportunities:
- Johnson Boys & Girls Club - 3325 West 16th Dr. - Thursday, July 29, 3-6 pm
Montbello Barber Shop:
- Thursday, July 29, 3pm-7pm
- 4848 Chambers Rd., Denver
- Vaccine type: First or second dose of Pfizer; J&J offered
- No appointment necessary, open to the public
Colorado Health Network
• Friday, July 30, 11am-2pm
• 6260 E Colfax Ave.
• Vaccine type: First or second dose of Moderna; J&J will also be offered
• No appointment necessary, open to the public