Expanding Housing Affordability Advisory Committee Meeting
This meeting will be a virtual webinar via Zoom. It is open for members of the public to observe but does not involve public participation. Attendees must register in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Language Access Services are available for free to Limited-English Proficient and American Sign Language individuals. Requests can be made by phone (720) 865-2557 or email@example.com up to three business days before the meeting.
Register for meeting
- Welcome, Introductions and Agenda Review (15 min)
- Overview of meeting objectives and agenda
- Land Acknowledgement
- “We honor Elders past, present, and future, and those who have stewarded this land throughout generations. We also recognize that government, academic and cultural institutions were founded upon and continue to enact exclusions and erasures of Indigenous Peoples. May this acknowledgment demonstrate a commitment to working to dismantle ongoing legacies of oppression and inequities and recognize the current and future contributions of Indigenous communities in Denver.”
- Brief Introductions of members
- Context Setting (15 min)
- Reminder of project scope and guiding principles
- Project timing update
- Review of current housing needs
- Financial Feasibility Outcomes (30 min)
- Why does financial feasibility matter?
- What does it mean for a project to be financially feasible?
- Report process and assumptions testing
- Linkage fee findings
- Inclusionary housing findings
- Questions or clarifications about the feasibility assumptions or outcomes?
- Program Priorities (45 min)
- Inclusionary Program Design
- MentiMeter live survey and discussion around the following topics
- Affordability priorities (depth of affordability or more affordable units)
- Varying affordability priorities based on geography
- Appropriateness of incentives and off-sets
- Public Comment (10 min): Members of the public wishing to provide public comment should use the “raise hand” feature and will be promoted to speak during this time of the meeting.
- Time will be held during each meeting to provide comments.
- Next Steps (5 min)
- Next AC Meeting in September.
- Meeting purpose to review policy alternatives for linkage fee and inclusionary program.
Thursday, July 22, 2021 | 04:00 PM
- 06:00 PM
Virtual meeting via Zoom